Hello everyone! This week’s roundup is all about the beautiful stuff this world is made of. Enjoy the posts and images and expect a lot more in the coming weeks.
1. “There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.” – Albert Schweitzer
2. There was never a time in my growing years that I did not have a pet dog.
3. Here is one photography tip using your iPhone.
4. Friendship is one relationship that should be given value.
5. One happy family sharing a moment with the camera.
6. Never a dull moment when you are with good company!
7. Know what to wear for your photo shoot.
8. Kiss Photography has all the experience to be able to capture those natural smiles.
We hope you enjoyed the weekly roundup-early June 2016. Have a wonderful week ahead!
Liked this post? You can share it below.
Follow me on Facebook with the buttons up the top of this page.
Or leave a comment below!